A+ course enhances your technical ability for support field. This course has become a necessity while being hired in a lot of big companies. This course will help you increase your knowledge and boost your career growth. We make sure you become a skillful IT professional with efficient knowledge in technical areas.
- This course develops the technical skills in students.
- Increase job opportunities.
- Develop good understanding of hardware, software and network.
- To teach how to identify and then troubleshoot the problem.
Who can join this course?
This course is for anybody who wants to excel in the technical aspect. Students looking for international certification in this field can also join as a foundation course.
The students need to have basic knowledge on hardware, software, operating Windows and introductory knowledge of networks.
A Plus Course Syllabus
- Personal Computer components
- Operating System fundamentals
- PC Technician Professional Practices
- Installation and Configuration of Peripheral components
- Installation and configuration system components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting of peripheral components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Installation and Configuration of Operating Systems
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installation and Management of Network Connections
- Supporting Portable Computing Devices
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Supporting Personal Computer Security
Scopes and opportunities
Becoming an A+ expert has been a huge boost for IT professional. The people with technical abilities and who can support are in high demand. A+ certification is a must in many big companies like Dell, Lenovo, etc. After taking this course, IT professionals can work as Technical Support expert, IT support administrator, Field Service Technician, etc.
Professionals who have special skills in this area have been earning between $29,290 to $96,553 in the US. However, the scope is broad in most countries of the world. In Nepal also, the scope for A+ certified technician is rising.