You have given your board exam and after the result is out you are willing to get admitted to a good college that will shape your future but they won’t take you for poor entrance marks….what to do? No need to worry, we are here to help you with it. Our courses are designed in a way that you will pass the entrance barrier with flying color and study in your favorite college. We have designed our course to fit in your time i.e. 8-10 weeks with intensive exams every weekend that helps to revise your knowledge of grade XI and XII as well as apply your learned tactics in the same week. With our guest lectures from reputed college like IOE you will be familiar with the well-known teachers of engineering field as well.
Besides these we provide you the book materials regarding the question banks, tricks and tip, engineering aptitude that are essential to enhance your ability. With our highly qualified faculty members we are more than sure that you will succeed your entrance just as our past students did.With our revised edition we make sure that our students are up to date to the latest changes and innovation. For deserving students we have arranged scholarships as well.
But the fact is that entrance exams are getting harder every year with the increasing number of students and the complex courses. Thousands of students are competing for the few hundred seats available at the best college of Nepal which is IOE and study free of cost. So entrance preparation has become a must to succeed over other as these entrance preparation teaches you the patterns, tricks, time management skills required for surpassing the entrance.
Entrance Preparation Courses
- Engineering aptitude
Popular Engineering colleges in Nepal
- Pulchowk Engineering Campus
- Students especially try to get admitted to pulchowk engineering campus for engineering studies. However, there is tough competition among students to get admitted. Pulchowk campus conducts entrance exam on the basis of which students securing higher number get admissions.
- Kathmandu University
- This is another popular destinations among students willing to study engineering degree.
Objective of our Engineering Course
- help students solve confusion to give them a clear idea of subjects
- help students track their progress through exams held at weekend
- encourage them to practice more and consult the teacher if there is any confusion
- familiarize student with entrance examination pattern
- teach time management skill
- enhance students with the trending as well as new tricks in solving lengthy questions
Why study at Training Nepal?
If you want the good value of the money spent on your education then you can join our institute and exlpore your ability and enhance it to a level where you can secure good position in the reputed colleges of Nepal like Pulchowk Engineering College.