The term "Graphic designing" is synonym to Visual Communication. It is the art of combining text, image, color to create a visual representation of the message. Graphic designing course teaches students to create advertisement, logos, websites, creative images, and generate many other interesting visual materials. Graphic designing course covers tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Dreamweaver and free hand. The tools that are taught in Graphic designing course evolves with time and now some of the software and programs that were taught before are obsolete. Therefore, with the advancement in tools and technique, we need to learn new softwares to create interative design.
What is the objective of the course ?
The main objective of Graphics Designing training is to develop Graphics Designer who can create visual solutions to tackle wide range of designing projects. Further the training aims to:
- Develop ability to create original design concepts and layout.
- Learn to use designing software fluently to create innovative and eye catching designing concepts.
- Build design prototypes and also upgrade the design as per requirement.
- Communicate designing concepts and solutions precisely and concisely.
Who can join the course?
- College students eager to learn logo designing and visual graphics design.
- Marketing professionals willing to design logo and graphics for advertisement and marketing campaign.
- College graduates willing to learn graphics designing.
- College graduates from non IT backgrounds who want to learn how to design graphics and logo.
- Web developers who want to design logos and layout for their websites.
- Candidates who possess very good drawing skills and want to expand their talent in graphics designing.
How is the course taught at the institute?
The classes in this institute are conducted by professional Graphics Designers working at various IT companies in Nepal. The classes run for two hours daily and in this time period the instructor guides the student to create visual designs. The graphics designing process will start by students learning to study to create simple patterns and designs and gradually tackling the real world designing. Daily class works and also Homework assignment are given to the students to complete so as to improve their skills and proficiency. Within the two hours class one hour will be provided to the students to implement things that they have learned in the class and also create new designs on their own using their imagination and originality. Students will learn how to use designing software like Photoshop and illustrator to create innovative designs and also logos. After the topics in the syllabus are completed in the class students are also assigned with project work. To know more about Graphics designing training in Nepal, please visit our office for detailed information.
Why Graphics Designing at Training Nepal?
- Besides being a professional IT training Institute in Kathmandu, training Nepal provides job-oriented training that allows the trainee to adapt to working environment.
- Instructors at training Nepal are professionals and experts in the field of graphics designing.
- The course syllabus at this institute is mainly customized according to latest trend and innovation.
- Training Nepal has updated computer lab facilities with flexible study hours and co-operative staff.
- Projects works will be assigned as well as internship opportunities are available to expertise student’s skill in Graphics Designing.
After the completion of the graphic designing training course the trainees will:
- Develop proficiency in design principles, process and methodologies.
- Develop skills to create visual graphical expression in response to communication.
- Be able to adapt to working environment by developing understanding of basic business practice.
Scope and Opportunities of Graphic Designing
Graphic Designers are wanted in almost every business sector. The market demand for a designer is increasing on daily basis. In the today’s world of internet marketing and social media a skilled graphic designer is needed by most of the companies. The job opportunities for a graphic designer are not restricted to just the IT sector. Various advertisement agencies, marketing groups, graphic studios, PR companies, media groups, public sectors, etc. require designers. After completing the training the trainees can seek to start a career in any of the following paths:
- Advertising art director
- Graphic designer
- Production designer, theatre/television/film
- Exhibition designer
- Fine artist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Medical illustrator
- Multimedia specialist
According to a recent survey around 24% of the graphic designers worldwide are self-employed. The average salary of a Graphic Designer in USA is $40,239 per year. While in India the average salary of a graphic designer is Nrs. 367,000 per year.