Are you looking for a professional computer institute for JAVA training in Kathmandu, Nepal?. If so, we welcome you to our institute where you can get the best JAVA training in Nepal. We run professional classes in the core and advanced JAVAcourses to the candidates seeking to learn JAVA programming courses.
Objectives of our JAVA training
After completing this syllabus students are ready to:
- Learn to write codes and programs using Java
- Develop a server-side application in Java
- Work as a software developer in Java platform
Who can join JAVA course training?
- College students who want to complete their final year projects on software development.
- Undergraduates graduates students and professionals who want to enhance their programming skills.
- College students who do not have time for an online course of and want to learn from professionals.
- College graduates with bachelor’s degree in it subject (BIM, BSc.CSIT, BIT, BE.IT, BCA etc.) Who aspires to become a JAVA developer.
- Candidates from the non-it background who want a career as JAVA developer.
- Programmers who want to expand their expertise in software development using Java.
- Programmers aspiring to expand their expertise in mobile application development or android programming
JAVA course syllabus at training Nepal
JAVA training basically comprises of core JAVAprogramming, advanced concepts and web-based concepts. This course prepares the students to develop software system and applications according to enterprise needs.
Fundamental concepts in java programming
The fundamental concepts of Java programming are required to write basic to complex programs. The basic concept of programming in JAVAis similar to other programming languages like c and c++, except that there are only variations in keywords and syntax. In this section, you will learn the basic concepts of programming and the concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Introduction to basic syntax
- Compiling programs
- Data types and operators
- Arithmetic, relational, logical operators
- Increment, decrement, assignment operator
- Declaring and initializing variables, constants
- Flow control or expression (if-else, switch)
- Looping /iteration(while, for, foreach)
- User-defined functions, built-in functions(e.g string function), parameterized functions
- Declaring arrays(one dimension array/two dimensional/associative array/numeric array)
- Using ArrayList and vector
- Classes and objects, writing inner classes
- Defining properties and methods
- Invoking methods and passing parameters
- Visibility modifiers(concepts of public, private and protected)
- Constructor overloading
- Method overloading vs method overriding
- Use of super
- Concept of inheritance
- Concept of encapsulation
- Abstract classes and methods
- Concept of polymorphism
- Exception handling with try, catch and finally
- The concept of packages, organizing classes with packages
- Use of keywords like static, final
Using files and directories
- Streams, readers and writers
- Accessing files
- Catching and throwing exceptions
- Formatting text output
- Reading and writing files
- Creating, deleting and renaming files
- Obtaining directory and file information
Almost all of the software has a graphical interface for users to interact. Swing classes are used for creating graphical user interfaces. After the completion of this section, students can create desired layouts using a swing.
- Graphics class hierarchy
- Concepts of component, containers, non-containers
- Swing and AWT classes
- Building graphical user interfaces with swing components
- Labels, button, text field, text area, checkbox, combo box, radio button, scrollbar, scroll pane, tabbed pane, dialogs and joption pane, password fields.
- Using jtable to display data in tabular format.
- Creating frames, positioning frames and adding components to the frames
- Using layout managers to lay components in a frame
- Flow layout, grid layout, border layout, grid bag layout, card layout, box layout
- Creating panels and grouping components
- Using paintcomponent method
- Using colours, fonts and font metrics
- Drawing geometric shapes
- Drawing lines, rectangles, arcs, ovals and polygons
- Creating menu bar, menus and menu items, adding toolbars
- Adding borders, separators, icons, tooltips, accelerators, mnemonics to components
- The concept of the desktop pane and creating internal frames
This section provides the concept of event listeners that is required for user actions like the mouse click on various GUI components.
- The concept of event listeners and event handling process
- Writing action listener and item listener to components
- Handling action event in JAVAand implementing event listeners.
- Examples of event handling
Database connectivity and using SQL statements in java
This section of the training gives insight on how to perform crud operation using java.
- Processing SQL statements like inserting, selecting, updating and deleting
- Using JDBC with JAVAgui
- Inserting data via forms.
- Selecting data in jtable and performing delete, update operations
Real-time project development in java
After the completion of Java training, students are required to develop a project in java. The projects will be database driven applications. During the project development, students will gain insights on how to develop applications that fulfill the requirements of a particular domain. For instance, a student may develop a library management system that will fulfill the requirement of a library.
Some examples of projects that students have developed during JAVA training
- Hotel management system
- Library management system
- Customer relationship management system
- Assets management system
- Supermarket rent management system
- Hostel management system
How is JAVAcourse taught?
Firstly for the candidates who are not from IT background, additional classes are provided to make them acquainted with programming concepts. Later the candidates will be provided with the basic introduction to object-oriented programming and Java basics. The Java classes will run for 2 hours, of which 1 hour will be used by the students in our labs to practice and implement the topic learned during the class. The candidates will be assessed on their daily performance and learning ability and that will be taken into account by the institute to modify and facilitate a more suitable learning environment for the students who are a bit slow on learning the topics.
Class assignment and homework assignment will be assigned by the instructor on daily basis. In addition to that, revision classes and extra supplementary classes will be provided by the institute. Regular feedback and evaluation is the major thing that differentiates us from the rest of the provider for JAVAcourse in Nepal.
Reasons for choosing us for Java training in Nepal
- We have well-designed course syllabus that covers all aspects of Java programming. However, we continuously revise our course syllabus to ensure that the training provides all the necessary skills required to work as a real-time software developer.
- The trainers are highly skilled developers with the proven track record in professional teaching.
- We have provided state-of-the-art facilitated computer labs with high-speed internet facility to maintain the effectiveness of training.
- We have the provision of trail classes as well. So if you are searching for a Java training institute in Kathmandu to acquire professional skills in Java programming, we encourage you to participate in our trial classes at first. You can evaluate the quality of the training conducted and then join our computer institute for Java training.
All the elements assembled under one roof makes us one of the best computer training institutes for Java training in Nepal.
Students willing to do internships after training can apply for the internship. During the internship in java, they are allocated a project supervisor who will allocate them tasks and guide them whenever necessary.
Learning outcome after Java course training
The major outcome of learning JAVAprogramming course at our computer institute is that students will have the opportunity to complete fully functioning software as a part of their course will be more acquainted with the advanced aspects of Java programming. After the completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Use JAVAprogramming language to solve the complex problem.
- Construct well-structured JAVAprograms.
- Develop a real-time software application.
- Adaptable to work environment due to the job oriented training provided by the institute.
Scope and opportunity after Java course training
In Nepal, there exist multiple software companies that specialize in software development using JAVAas the development platform. JAVAhas huge application in IT world, providing complex and large applications. The maximum number of mobile application that is being developed by software companies are on Java development platform. Hence, demand for skilled Java developer is ever rising in the market. Students who have completed their course can choose a career in any of the following careers:
- Java developer
- Software developer(desktop and web applications)
- Software quality assurance (java)
- Software architect
- Mobile application developer
- Android developer
According to recent statistics, an average JAVAdeveloper in India earns approximately NRS. 560,350 per year and an American Java developer earns around $69,400 per year. Here are some other statistics that elaborate the dominance of Java in IT world:
- 97% of enterprise desktops and 89% of pc in the US run Java
- 9 million Java developers worldwide
- Number 1 choice for developers and number 1 development platform
- Worldwide more than 3 billion mobile devices and 125 million tv devices run java