To give a precise definition, personality is an individual’s unique and relatively stable patterns of behavior, thoughts, and feelings. The interest in the study of human personality is as old as civilization, and there has always been a desire to learn how one can enhance his or her personality. Even though our behavior in any situation is usually a complex function of both our personality, and situational factors around us, there is a growing body of evidence suggesting that personality of an individual is real, and people do in fact show a considerable degree of consistency in their behavior across various situations. So, we have introduced a personality development training course that can assist you to enhance your personality by means of helping you understand yourself better, and forge a perception of your own self, and also of other people who surround you. Furthermore, the impact of human personality upon the functional efficiency of an organization is eminent, and there is also a wide acceptance of the fact that personality can be modified to some extent in order to build a positive mind-set. With this basis in our frame of mind, we have devised personality development training program.
What are the objectives of our personality development program?
Our training module primarily intends to break through the strategies of personality development with respect to different behavioral dimensions that shapes which direction an individual is heading towards in his life.
Briefly, the objectives of our training course are:
- To make you aware about your own personality, and of other people who are part of your life.
- To help the trainees get a better understanding of their strengths, and at the same time learn the art of appreciating their weaknesses.
- To help the trainees shape their personalities, and make a name for themselves.
- To provide a deep insight into how one can perform his best by overcoming the limiting mind-sets.
- To help the employees of an organization develop their personalities in order to be able to make remarkable contribution for the overall organizational effectiveness.
Who can join this program?
This training course is beneficial for everybody from students, entry level managers, middle level managers, young managers right up to CEOs of corporate organization. After all, who doesn’t need to improve their personality? And more importantly, in this competitive world everyone needs to continuously develop his or her ability of critical thinking, positive attitude, and time management. This course is thus highly beneficial to college students, professionals working in any sector and especially aspiring youth leaders.
How is this program conducted at Training Nepal?
- We conduct out training program through several sessions, and basically begin with concept session on personality development.
- The learning methods and tools for trainees will include interview, group discussion, inter-personal interactions, and group activities guided by our facilitator.
- We present the trainees with real life case studies, to help them develop leadership, communication, time management, and decision making skills.
Why this course at Training Nepal?
Our personality development course is aimed at helping you elevate your personality, and at the same time lick into shape your inner and outer self to bring about an optimistic outlook in your life. We have focused on developing a comprehensive and highly transformative personality development program that centers not only on the outer presentation skills, but also at the same time move into developing self awareness, and unclogging your restrained mindsets in order to help you perform to your fullest.
The personality development training at Training Nepal is motivated towards providing insight into your own personality and the personality of others, and along the way help you lift your confidence level and communication skills. Besides, we also set our sights on showing the trainees their ropes as to how one can find life purpose, develop hobbies, and overflow with positivity and liveliness.