Are you searching for a professional training institute to build your Revit skills from ground up in Kathmandu valley? Training Nepal conducts classes on Revit architecture training, conducted by experienced professionals.
The Revit architecture course is designed to provide detailed information on building information model through use of Autodesk Revit software. Revit architecture has emerged as a preferred choice for Building information management solution for engineers, architectures and all of construction industry. We offer multiple Revit architecture training on different levels conducted by industry professionals. The training will start from the very basic of planning and designing and moving up to project scheduling.
What is the objective of the course?
- Understand the fundamentals and concept of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Help the students to learn how to create conceptual designs.
- Helping the students to use the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Enabling the students to develop a 3D building model with walls, windows, and doors.
- Facilitating the students to learn how to add floors and roofs to the building model.
- Enabling students to design standard and custom stairs.
- Enable the students in creating details.
Who can join the course?
- Architecture and engineering students, who wish to improve their skills and CV.
- Beginners who are looking to start career in building industry.
- Candidates who are looking to learn Autodesk Revit software.
- AutoCAD users who want to learn Revit architecture for further job requirements.
- Building contractors looking to expand their skills in building information management.
Candidates willing to join Revit architecture training must have a basic concept of architecture terminologies.
REVIT Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Revit architecture
- Revit architecture fundamentals
- Modelling Essentials
- Creating views
- Stairs and railing
- Building interiors
- Schedules and tags
- Building site and topography
- Rendering and presentation
- Importing and coordinating Revit
- Working with Revit tools
- Dimension and annotation
- Creating specific views and match
- Phasing and Design
- Building Information Management (BIM)
- Structural Items
- Creating sheets
- Rooms and area plans
- Advanced walls
- Professional Revit architecture
Why REVIT architecture training course at Training Nepal?
- The course is taught by professional architecture and engineers who have experience in implementing Revit architecture.
- The course content is project based and the students will be getting real life examples.
- We provide computer laboratory facilities equipped with high speed internet.
Scope and Opportunities
In the present context, many architecture and engineering firms as well as building contractors prefer to use Revit architecture to manage and analyze building information. Revit architecture is used in building projects that are large and sophisticated in nature to manage and analyze information.
The average salary of a Revit architecture expert is $53,214 per year in USA whereas a BIM manager can earn up to $103,650 per year. In India the average salary of Revit architect is Nrs. 888,000.