Are you looking to learn Struts Java framework in a professional institute inside Kathmandu valley? Training Nepal conducts classes to provide training to candidates who are willing to learn struts framework. This training course is designed to provide training enabling the candidates to develop a Media View Controller (MVC) application.
Struts is an open source framework that implements MVC and Java servlet API to develop web applications in Java. Developing a web application is similar to developing any other regular web application in Java IDE. Struts framework integrates the best designs practices backed by the framework and application development industry. A struts application is a normal java application accompanied by struts libraries, configuration file and UI design with validation.
What is the objective of the course?
The main aim of the training course is to enable students to develop a fully functioning dynamic web application using Struts framework. This course also aims to help the students learn to:
- Describe MVC framework.
- Use struts actions to control HTTP response and requests.
- Create UI design and implement validation.
- Create an application using built-in and user defined interceptors.
- Implement struts libraries and configuration files in the application.
Who can join the course?
- College graduates who are aspiring to start a career in java development using Struts framework.
- Java application developers who want to develop web applications using struts framework.
- Job seekers who are looking to learn struts framework.
The candidates looking to join Struts framework training must be proficient in:
- Knowledge of core Java language
- Servlet and JSP
- Java web component developer
- Database using Java
If the candidates do not possess abovementioned prerequisites, we provide preliminary preparation classes to the students.
Strut Framework Course Syllabus
- Introduction to struts framework
- Struts architecture
- Action mapping and Interceptors
- Tag libraries
- Standard JSP tag libraries
- Internationalization and Localization
- Input validation
- Advanced configuration
- Under the hood
Why Struts Framework training course at Training Nepal?
- The instructors at training Nepal are professional with multiple years of experience in Struts framework.
- The course contents for training are well thought out and developed to comprehensively cover the struts framework.
- The number of students at class is limited to a few so that the students may get enough interaction time with the teachers.
- We provide the students with computer facilities equipped with high speed internet connection.
- We provide job oriented training to the students to prepare the students to work as a professional.
Scope and Opportunities
In the IT industry, web applications have evolved and the number of users using and developing web applications has increased in recent years. The majority of programmers developing web applications prefer Java for development. Java struts framework is a major development platform for developing MVC applications due to its rich set of tags and control of the view. The average salary for a java struts framework expert in the USA is $82,000 per year. The average salary of a Struts expert in Britain is 54,665 pounds sterling per year. The various positions offered for struts expert are:
- Web application developer
- Java developer
- Java programmer