Are you searching for a best computer institute to learn WordPress training in Nepal? If yes, your search is almost complete if you have landed over our website. We provide the top class WordPress training in Kathmandu.
Who can join WordPress course?
- College graduates who want to develop a website in WordPress CMS.
- Bloggers who want to write and post blogs on the internet using WordPress.
- Web Developers who want to develop website using WordPress.
- Web Developers who want to learn plugin implementation and plugin development.
WordPress Course Syllabus
- Concept of Pages, Tags
- Using WordPress Administration
- Core Settings
- Installing Plugins in WordPress
- Upgrading Plugins
- Theme installation
- Theme configuration
- Editing and working with Theme
- Concept of Posts
- Creating Categories for Posts
- Creating Links
- Image Management in WordPress
- Managing Videos
- Creating Video Gallery
- Creating Blogs using WordPress
- Creating SEO optimized website in WordPress
- Upgrading WordPress
How is the WordPress training course taught at the institute?
WordPress training course is designed in such a way that the students will learn how to build a website with custom templates and multiple functionalities or a blogging. The student will be taught by a WordPress expert with a lot of experience. The student will have plenty of face to face interaction time with the instructor and will be actively participating and intensely working throughout the class. The student will have time to practice and tackle any problems that they might have.
The classes for WordPress will be conducted for approximately two months. The classes will be conducted for six days a week, two hours each day. During the class hours the instructor will assign the students with some class assignment and homework assignments. The students will be tasked with project work as a part of their training.
Why choose us for WordPress training in Kathmandu?
- We conduct advanced classes in WordPress that enables you to become professional WordPress developer.
- We provide trainers who have many years of working experience in WordPress blogging platform.
- You will not only complete the WordPress training course but after the training you will develop two to three websites in WordPress. This way we make sure that you have achieved the objective of learning WordPress CMS.
- Our classes are limited size so that instructor can provide equal attention to all the learners.
After the completion of the training, trainees will be able to develop customizable websites and web application. The trainees will be able to develop custom template for websites and applications. They will also learn to use and customize plugins and widgets available in WordPress.
Scope and Opportunities after WordPress Training
WordPress was started in 2003 as a blogging platform, since then it has evolved into a website development platform that is being used by millions of web developers. WordPress has developed into the largest self-hosted blogging tool. WordPress due to its easy to learn features and thousands of plugins and widgets is the preferred choice of website development platform and CMS of majority of software companies.
According to recent statistics, there are approximately 75 million WordPress sites worldwide. The average salary of a WordPress developer in USA is $82,000 per year. The average salary for a WordPress developer in India is Nrs. 377,330 per year.
There are multiple job opportunities that you can pursue after the completion of the WordPress training:
- WordPress Developer (core developer / theme and plugin developer)
- WordPress Designer
- Professional Blogger
- WordPress Consultant
- Web developer
- Front end developer