Computer technology and computer courses are getting popular nowadays. The benefits and importance of having a computer education are unmatched in enhancing personal skills and performance. Training Nepal provides courses on basic computer course to help you perform your job in a more accurate and precise manner.
The basic computer course at training Nepal is designed to suit the individuals who have to work and operate with computers in their job or daily lives. To be well versed in using the computer there are certain skills that must be learned. Whether, you are a professional, a housewife or just want to learn to use the computer, this course will develop your understanding of computer technology and computer productivity.
What is the Objective of the Course?
The main objective of the basic computer training course is to make the students understand and learn the fundamentals of computer and develop their skills in computer operations. After the completion of the training course the students will be able to:
- Understand basic operating system principles and operations.
- Develop proficiency in typing and using the mouse.
- Use internet connections and connect to websites.
- Be able to work on Ms-office package.
- Use a file, save the file and find where the file is.
- Be able to print documents.
- Install and use various software applications.
Who Can Join the Course?
As this training course is designed to target those individuals who have little to no knowledge about computer fundamentals, basically anyone can join the basic training course who wants to develop an understanding of computer fundamentals and develop their computer skills.
Basic Computer Course Syllabus
- Fundamentals of computer
- Using mouse and keyboards
- Typing in English and Nepali
- Files (open, save, edit and locate)
- Ms-office package
- Creating a pdf
- Document compression
- Using cd and DVD (reading and writing data)
- Internet and email concepts
- Basic Adobe package
How is the Training Course Taught at Training Nepal?
The teachers at training Nepal take practical methods to teach the course. The candidates will be provided and taught according to some well-thought course content. The teachers will be using multimedia projectors and other visual aids. The class hours will be of two hours, the first hour will be used by the instructor to elaborate on the topic and demonstrate how to use the computers. The latter hour will be utilized by the students by practicing the things learned before. During the two hour period, the student’s progress will be monitored by the teachers and guided accordingly. Class assignments will be assigned by the teachers to keep the student’s progress in check.
Why Basic Computer Course in Training Nepal?
- We provide quality training focused on enabling the candidates to be able to understand the fundamentals of computer basics.
- The course contents are straightforward and are taught with the visual aid.
- Well qualified teachers who have plenty of experience in teaching.
- The friendly learning environment with cooperative staff.
Scope and Opportunities
The completion of this training will not enable the students to find job prospects. Although there are hardly any job openings in any discipline out in the market, that will hire a professional without basic computer knowledge. Every job openings in every level require the candidates to have computer operability knowledge.
Having computer knowledge does not always have an employment wise advantage. Being educated computer technology can also help you in your day to day lives. Like you want to use ms-word to complete your assignment or you want to use the internet to communicate with your family members who are in abroad or you want to order something online. It makes the daily operations simpler.
Submit Your Ratings