Released in 1999 by sun microsystems, JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that uses Java programming language to help web designers and developers create a dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML or other document types. The use of JSP technology allows you to create dynamic web contents and develop web-based applications through a simplified and rapid method. JSP is a server-side programming technology similar to PHP, which is used to create dynamic web pages that are also platform independent. JSP course is run by the expert trainers from Training Nepal to assure that quality is not compromised and students are well-trained before they actually go out in the market.
Objectives of the Course
The main objectives of our JSP training course are to conduct an in-depth training on JSP technology to help the trainees learn the techniques to:
- Design and develop web applications using servlets and JSP frameworks
- Build JSP applications using the specific architecture
- Create robust web-based applications
- Use java servlets for application control
- Construct view of an application
- Contact databases with JDBC
- Develop JSP pages
Who Can Join the Course?
We offer an exhaustive training course to meet the custom needs of trainees depending upon their expertise level. So, our training program can also be joined by beginners who need to understand the fundamental functionalities of JSP to develop web-based applications.
The prerequisites for getting enrolled in this training program are:
- Knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of web technology
- Knowledge of web-based application that runs over HTTP
- Basic knowledge of client-server architecture, concepts of web servers, and web browsers
- Having an insight into web application development using any other programming language would be advantageous
- Understandings of HTML, object-oriented programming concepts, SQL, and relational database
Finally, our training program can be joined by web designers and developers, who want to use JSP technology without having to learn the techniques of writing java scriplets, and effortlessly code/maintain web pages.
Syllabus: JSP Course
- web applications
- Java platform, enterprise edition (java ee )
- Java servlet technology
- Java server pages technology
- Three-tier architecture
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
View Component Development: JSP Course
- View component design
- Hypertext transfer protocol
- Web contains behaviour
- Developing simple HTTP servlet
- Configure and deploy a servlet
Controller Component Development: JSP Course
- Controller component designing
- Html form creation
- Sending HTML form data in an HTTP request
- Developing a controller servlet
- Controller servlet to a view servlet dispatch
Developing Dynamic Forms
- Servlet life cycle
- Servlet with initialization parameters customization
- Error reporting within the web form
- Repopulating the web form
Using the Servlet Context to Share Application Resources
- Features of the servlet context
- Initialize application resource
Designing the Business Tier
- Analysis model
- Entity components
- Service components
Using Struts to Develop Web Application
- Web application by the Struts MVC framework
- Struts action class
- Configure struts action mappings
Using Session Management to Develop Web Applications
- Purpose of session management
- The web application which uses session management
- Servlets using session management
- Cookies implementation
- Url-rewriting implementation
Using Filters in Web Applications
- Web container request cycle
- Filter API
- Filter class
- Configure filter in web.xml
Integration of Web Applications With Database
- Map data structure in database entities
- Designing web application to integrate with DBMS
- Configure data source and java naming and directory interface
Developing JSP Pages
- JSP page technology
- JSP code using scripting elements
- JSP code using the page directive
- JSP code using standard tags
- JSP code using the expression language (el)
- Configuring JSP page environment in web .xml file
Using Custom Tags to Develop JSP Pages
- Java ee job roles
- Web application using custom tags
- JSTL tags in a JSP page
Using Struts Action Forms for Web Application Development
- Components in a struts application
- Actionform class
- JSP page for a view form
- View forms
Reusable Web Presentation Components Building
- Using reusable presentation components to build a web page
- JSP segments
- Using struts tiles framework for the layout
How is the Course Taught?
Primarily, we begin JSP course by making our trainees familiar with the basic web technology, explain java platform, and describe the basic JSP technology. Then we proceed towards building up their first ever JSP. The other course contents that follow are: adding dynamic content via expressions, scriplets, mixing scriplets and html, developing a view component, directives, declarations, tags, session management, beans and form processing, controllers, tag libraries, form editing, developing dynamic forms, struts.
Our training method will comprise of both the lecture and lab exercises with active participation in a practical way.
Why This Course at Training Nepal?
- We venture on adopting a comprehensive training approach to conduct a professional course on JSP technology. We provide a learning environment that will help our trainees grow professionally. Moreover, the training methodology we take over ascertains the fact that, upon completion of our course, trainees should be able to successfully implement the skills gained throughout our JSP training course. Furthermore, the essence of our course adheres to the present software industry practices too.
- Our training course can be personalized to suit the proficiency/experience level of the trainees. We can break into JSP by building up from basic examples to more complicated examples or pass over the elementary level to meet the precise proficiency level of a trainee.
- Our training course tips off the students about the prevalent approaches for analyzing, designing, coding, and implementing web applications using Java technologies through lab activities.
- We continuously engage our trainees in hands-on exercises that will help them to explore in detail, the concepts of JSP technology, its development, syntax, architecture, and practical uses.
Learning Outcome: JSP Course
After completing this training program, trainees should be able to:
- Build high performing web applications that are easily maintainable, scalable
- Write java server pages (JSP) and servlets
- Understand J2EE platform and write applications utilizing the model-view-controller architecture
- Use the intrinsic servlet objects, interact with databases, and logically partition application code
After completing this course, JSP developers create useful and robust web applications. The JSP developers are highly in demand today. Java is used all over the world, therefore, working in JSP widens the scope for JSP developer. After this course, JSP developers have been found working in various job roles like java developer, web developer, programmer analyst, etc. They earn from the range of $60,000 to $90,000 in the US depending on their job roles and position of the company. JSP is popular in most countries of the world, and Nepal is not an exception.
Training Nepal also runs Java classes for the individuals who want to make their foundation in Java. Training Nepal, with the help of its expert trainers, is bringing out genuine Java programmers as well.
Submit Your Ratings